• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

haters gonna hate lol. go back to your black ops and leave us alone! lol :D
actually i cant even get interested in a video game. sometimes i wish i could so i would know what the hell all the fuss is about. Everything i know about WOW was learned from my favorite South Park episode.

actually i cant even get interested in a video game. sometimes i wish i could so i would know what the hell all the fuss is about. Everything i know about WOW was learned from my favorite South Park episode.

lol i love that episode!! its really sad how true it is for some people that do play it though. might have to put walking dead on pause and watch that episode real quick now haha.

best to get into any computer online game is with a friend, its no fun playing alone.

LOL! I HATE south park.

When I was ten I started reading Edgar Rice Burroughs. Then Robert E Howard. From there, dozens of sci-fi and fantasy authors. So video gaming, especially MMORPs are like stepping into some of those books.

"im not a r tard :(" after that episode came out, when i would be in vent with people raiding or doing whatever and we killed a boss, won a bg or whatever, i would blast the "live to win" song from it lol. was hilarious!

i just bought the complete series to the game of thrones show. cant wait to start reading them. i used to read alot of sci-fi / fantasy. dont read as much anymore as i like. my favorite is stephen kings "The Dark Tower" series. have em all and read them multiple times, highly recommend.

I play EQ2. Raid Friday and Sunday nights three hours each night.

This thread brings back memories...

I'll admit, I was a gaming addict for years. I played EQ1 for many years. Raids 5-6 nights each week. Always in the top or second highest rated guild on the server. When I finally quit 2 of my 5 characters were ranked in the top 100 worldwide for their class (primary was a wizard ranked 16th at the time and my main-alternate was ranked 72nd for enchanters worldwide) and my guild was ranked #3 or 4 in the world for EQ. I probably averaged 30+ hours of gaming on a "slow" week. Myself and a friend would put together a group when raids weren't happening and friends weren't only by simply having each of us play 3 characters at a time. The guilds I was in were so into the game that rare spawns needed for epics would turn into a guild phone tree and rotation looking for the spawn trigger. At 4am we could get a call that the trigger was up and have a guild raid ready to engage in about 5 minutes. It really was, looking back, a ridiculous level of commitment for a game. Now I just play a few games of CoD each week and avoid the RPGs completely.

Back
Top Bottom