Worst Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle you have owned and why

My three Taurus's that I owned a pt92, pt22, and a pt145. All broke all sucked and in my book three strikes and your out. I rather have a good gun than a goon warrantee.

Amt 380 back up. Its just scrap metal sitting in my safe, my father in law gave it to me brand new and it never has worked right. So i guess no loss on my part.

the worst gun I've owned hands down was a taurus pt22 couldn't get through a single mag without a FTF or FTE or worse the slide flying off total POS! Which is really sad as I have a older Taurus model 85 snubbie and a stainless pt 92 that both excellent and very reliable

This... It's like the Beretta except it didn't work worth a crap. Turned me off from Taurus and that was YEARS ago. Also, I bought a Sigma when they first came out... the front sight flew off after shooting one shot. Garbage. The most annoying gun I've had recently is a keltec 9mm, a P11 I believe, the trigger was suck. I could probably get used to it eventually, but why bother? I never say never but I don't expect to buy anything else from Keltec or Taurus (unless it's a revolver).

Ithica 12 gauge auto. Can't remember the model. If you didn't turn the gas ring over it would jam depending on what you were shooting. Didn't turn the ring over and shot a deer and it jammed. So here I go chasing the deer and field stripping a shotgun on the run. It worked out and I cleared the jam and got the deer.

Llama 1911 did nothing but jam. Took it back to where I purchased it. Young man wanted to check it out for himself. After loading the magazine, he tried to chamber a round. It jammed just like I told him. With a store full of customers, the gun fired. Thank God, into the baseboard of the show room. Never seen so many people hit the floor so fast. P.S. I tried to convince him not to load it in the store.

Back
Top Bottom