Worst Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle you have owned and why

I've never had a problem with any of my wasr aks. Granted the fit and finish was never superb, the weapon always functioned properly. Sounds like you may have had a bad luck string.
Mine was a ruger lcp. Hated its trigger and could barely hold onto the lil bugger.

Kimber Tactical Pro ii-FTF and FTE, brass to the forehead
H&R Pardener Protector-FTF the last round from the magazine
Wasr-Front sight post was jacked and wasn't very accurate past 25 yards.

I've had very good luck with all of my stuff. The worst was some Davis Industries pistols in .32 and .380. FTF.

I've never had a moments trouble out of my P22. It's gone bang every single time. No feed issues or anything. Mine is the longer barrel model though. And I get decent .22 ammo.

I've never had a problem with any of my wasr aks. Granted the fit and finish was never superb, the weapon always functioned properly. Sounds like you may have had a bad luck string.
Mine was a ruger lcp. Hated its trigger and could barely hold onto the lil bugger.

HA- I seconded that one! The trigger sucks on that thing for sure.

Every WASR I've owned :/ first one I got used, seemed like a nice solid rifle. Got it home and it wouldn't even load the first round, tried to pull the mag and the mag release wouldn't budge. Ended up putting a couple hours into working the bugs out of that one and got it running pretty good with the mags that came with it, any other mag I tried using wouldn't work right.

Second was a brand new one, but had the same problems. I'd load a mag and stick it in and could barely get the bolt back then it would just hang up on the rounds, it would never scoop one up and load it.
:/
I bought a new one last year it has worked flawlessly for me no FTF FTE goes bang every time sights dead on at 50 yards i guess its really luck of the draw when it comes to WASRs

changing my answer.. I forgot about the Taurus PT111 I got a few years ago. The slide kept locking to the rear and wouldn't release. Had to send it back to Taurus 3 times and they finally offered to replace it. Poor workmanship. The reseaon I hate Taurus semi-autos to this day. 2nd is the Lorcin 380 because it was an unsafe hunk of junk metal.

Last edited:
the worst gun I've owned hands down was a taurus pt22 couldn't get through a single mag without a FTF or FTE or worse the slide flying off total POS! Which is really sad as I have a older Taurus model 85 snubbie and a stainless pt 92 that both excellent and very reliable

Last edited:
By and far it was the Kahr CW9 and CW40. I owned two of each of them and desperately wanted them to work because they are so slim but never had anything but trouble with them .... consistent both failures to feed and eject and was told by the company that it was just because they need "more break in" I will never own another kahr product or do business with them again. I can understand and forgive a bad gun ... but not 4 in a row.

Come on guys, I wanna hear about the worst guns you've owned and why you think that they are the worst.

Back
Top Bottom