• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would it be legal to shoot this guy in this situation?

I understand that. Even if he was in fear of his life it would not matter. The courts would not consider the difference in the individuals enough to justify deadly force in this circumstance. That is the point I was making. Fear can not be part of the decision making process when determining whether deadly force can be used. No one will care how scared you were. Fear alone does not create "reasonable cause to believe".

I think we are on different pages here. No one is saying the limp fish getting pummeled in the video would have had the right to use deadly force.

Taco, I've met you and you seem like a fairly bright guy. So I will assume you are purely jacking around with this post as well as a few in the past. Trying to stir the proverbial pot, as it were.

Sweet jesus i had to watch it 4 times to find out what yall was talking bout i just kept seeing a fat chick in a thong. I wouldn't have shot because of all the people around. But this site is also a black supremist site so its bound to make the opposite race look bad.

Dear dudes,

I was not talking about the woman, how that got skewed is beyond me, I do know reading comprehension has never been strong on here, but that was just incredible.

Also, I am giving up on sarcasm on this board. We need the dodgy smiley. Well wait sir, what's the dodgy smiley?

GLAD YOU ASKED!!!

profile.ak.fbcdn.net_hprofile_ak_snc4_hs841.snc4_71036_5036156667_2729304_n.jpg

Best smiley ever, makes things much more understandable.

Last edited:
Dear dudes,

I was not talking about the woman, how that got skewed is beyond me, I do know reading comprehension has never been strong on here, but that was just incredible.

Also, I am giving up on sarcasm on this board. We need the dodgy smiley. Well wait sir, what's the dodgy smiley?

GLAD YOU ASKED!!!

profile.ak.fbcdn.net_hprofile_ak_snc4_hs841.snc4_71036_5036156667_2729304_n.jpg

Best smiley ever, makes things much more understandable.

LMAO

Back
Top Bottom