• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would like a flippers point of view...

I suppose what ultimately aggravates me the most vis à vis all this "flipping" and "gouging" rhetoric is the intense and complete hypocritical nature of it. For starters, since when did making money become something to be vilified? Every - single - one of you would brag about some old camaro you bought for $1,500 and sold for $3,000. And every - single - one of us would hop in with an "attaboy" on a job well done. But somehow, because it has to do with ammo or rifles or pistols, making money is a bad thing. People start screaming "wannabe FFL" and "ATF Hotel" as soon as anybody dares reckon their time and effort. Unless you have case law and precedent citing that an otherwise gainfully employed individual was scooped up for making profit on a gun deal; please, feel free to leave and take your fail with you.

And it all seems to stem from the fact that somehow there is this "brotherhood" on ODT. Which I suppose is true....but I sure am able to tell the difference between some guy just trying to make a buck and my brother....and it doesn't do me or my brother any good to holler and cry about what an alpha hotel the other guy is ad nauseum. It's like the old saying goes, "If you run into one in the morning, you met one. If you run into them all day, you are one."

I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears but come on people, no one is "gouging" anything and "flippers" don't rip anyone off.

Good grief.....who would have ever thought that we would miss Dakota port's zombie threads or Survivor Johnny's "you just saw a mushroom cloud, you have a Swiss Army knife and a condom, how do you get to safety?" Posts.

Cliff notes.......there are no flippers we can sleep well tonight.Walmart will have 22 LR in the morning.Thanks and carry on.

People just trying to get their money back... It still isn't better to be honest. What I hate most is when someone drops a POS firearm then that member finds out it's a POS so sells it at about the same over priced mark and it just continues to bounce from member to member at that over priced mark. Then you have members who believe when you use a firearm and put hundreds of rounds through the gun and has handling marks all over the gun that the price of the gun would just drop $25 bucks..... Retarded! I've always sold my guns below retail mainly for the brotherhood thing. I remember when someone didn't want to sell/trade with me because I wasn't a supporter of ODT.... I gave one of my firearms away for free on the ODT, I should be a life member well over $400.

People just trying to get their money back... It still isn't better to be honest. What I hate most is when someone drops a POS firearm then that member finds out it's a POS so sells it at about the same over priced mark and it just continues to bounce from member to member at that over priced mark. Then you have members who believe when you use a firearm and put hundreds of rounds through the gun and has handling marks all over the gun that the price of the gun would just drop $25 bucks..... Retarded! I've always sold my guns below retail mainly for the brotherhood thing. I remember when someone didn't want to sell/trade with me because I wasn't a supporter of ODT.... I gave one of my firearms away for free on the ODT, I should be a life member well over $400.

gave it to me! I should buy you a supporter badge. Can I do that?

Well, it have been over six hours since my first post, and three hours since my last post. I will ask again, is the "flipping" problem solved now? If the intelligent members here cannot solve this problem in well over six hours, why are we still discussing it? Are we just beating another horse that has been dead for hours? I do have a solution to the problem, ignore the "flippers". Seems to be that is as good as solution as I have read in 25 pages of posts.

Back
Top Bottom