• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would like a flippers point of view...

Well, it have been over six hours since my first post, and three hours since my last post. I will ask again, is the "flipping" problem solved now? If the intelligent members here cannot solve this problem in well over six hours, why are we still discussing it? Are we just beating another horse that has been dead for hours? I do have a solution to the problem, ignore the "flippers". Seems to be that is as good as solution as I have read in 25 pages of posts.
I second the motion.

ya maybebut the folks doing the active flipping (scouring walmarts and what not) obviously dont have regular jobs, so they are either retired, on disability or something, or work strange hoursi myself have a 9 to 5, i honestly dont have time to flip anything on here for a profitthe amount made is pretty much a packet of peanuts in the grand scheme of things. i have sold some guns when i needed extra cash, but i dont see how i could consistently buy for the purpose of reselling and turn a legitimate profit to be worth my timeso that being said a career flipper's time is pretty worthless otherwise if that much energy is dedicated for such a small gain
Just wanted this quoted for later.

It's officially Thursday now. Time to close this one so Bypass can start his "I'm talking my ball and going home" thread. We aren't scheduled to have another flipper thread until Saturday. BAK was scheduled to derail that one so I'm not sure who's filling in.

It's officially Thursday now. Time to close this one so Bypass can start his "I'm talking my ball and going home" thread. We aren't scheduled to have another flipper thread until Saturday. BAK was scheduled to derail that one so I'm not sure who's filling in.
My schedule said flipper thread was moved to Sunday, so we could have a classic ODR price ***** thread on Saturday? We did lapse over our last BOS thread I think.

Back
Top Bottom