• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you leave $50k in your passenger seat?

Given his paychecks, that's akin to the average working stiff losing a couple hundred bucks. Big deal.

This is just wrong on so many levels. There are very few things you should be purchasing in the 5 or 6 figures for CASH. If you need to move money around there's such things as electronic transfer, even a certified check. But hopping to multiple banks to take out this type of cash is suspect and I'm sure the IRS will be asking him about it.

This is just wrong on so many levels. There are very few things you should be purchasing in the 5 or 6 figures for CASH. If you need to move money around there's such things as electronic transfer, even a certified check. But hopping to multiple banks to take out this type of cash is suspect and I'm sure the IRS will be asking him about it.

It's his money right? Shouldn't you be able to carry around as much as you like? Maybe he was buying a car. Maybe he wanted to buy a house with cash.
Your argument sounds like it's right out of the Brady Campaign website. "why do people need xxxxx" "what reason could you have for needing xxxxx"

Because it's his ****ing money!

It's his money right? Shouldn't you be able to carry around as much as you like? Maybe he was buying a car. Maybe he wanted to buy a house with cash.
Your argument sounds like it's right out of the Brady Campaign website. "why do people need xxxxx" "what reason could you have for needing xxxxx"

Because it's his ****ing money!

On this you and I are in absolute agreement. It drives me nuts to hear... Why did he have so much cash on him?

Because he can.

The rest of this post seems to have been taken care of but I must ask... why would the IRS ask him about it?

The rest of this post seems to have been taken care of but I must ask... why would the IRS ask him about it?

As if he isn't a multimillionaire and couldn't possibly have 50k cash on his person at any moment. :lol: Mr Ed Reed, where did you get so much money from?

I love Ed Reed. Baltimore born and raised. Go Ravens!

On this you and I are in absolute agreement. It drives me nuts to hear... Why did he have so much cash on him?

Because he can.

I'm with you there, just don't get stopped for speeding with that kind of cash on you without a solid paper trail proving its yours.

Not saying it's right at all, but you will be assumed guilty of something if found with that amount of money and just say "it's mine".

Back
Top Bottom