• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would you sell to a member that has one post and no feedback?

Sell yes. Buy from or trade with? No, not anymore.

This^^^^^^^But in addition to even those with feedback now I'll look at who left the feedback to see if it's somebody I've delt with - for instance if I check your feedback and bypass has left good feedback then good deal - i've had good dealings with some good people and their feedback means a lot in my consideration of a deal

This^^^^^^^But in addition to even those with feedback now I'll look at who left the feedback to see if it's somebody I've delt with - for instance if I check your feedback and bypass has left good feedback then good deal - i've had good dealings with some good people and their feedback means a lot in my consideration of a deal

It's like the Kevin Bacon 7 levels of separation game.

I haven't been a member that long and have only done 1 deal. But, I keep everything I buy (my wife calls me a hoarder) and usually buy from my LGS. So not everyone fits into this category.

I will not drive more than 10 miles to meet a new member though. Also they better be on time or call because I will not waste all day for a CL ahole

I haven't been a member that long and have only done 1 deal. But, I keep everything I buy (my wife calls me a hoarder) and usually buy from my LGS. So not everyone fits into this category.
you have nothing to worry about...the biggest problem is, new guys that come on bc they heard from a friend this is a awesome site to sell items, they end up needing cash and sell a broken item thats listed as being new...buyer gets home and finds out the bad news and it makes people weary...you're a buyer looking to stash new toys in the safe..you'll get along just fine with everybody.

Back
Top Bottom