• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would you sell to a member that has one post and no feedback?

I sold to a guy with 30 feedback and the ATF showed up at my house 6 months later looking for the gun. It's more about the person than it is about whether or not they are new. Follow the law and use your best judgement and sometimes you're still wrong.

There is a story in that. I want to hear it. :pop2:

There is a story in that. I want to hear it. :pop2:

Not much of a story. I left out a small detail about the guy that I didn't know until we met face to face. I'll let you figure that one out.

ATF rolled up to my house in two black Suburbans while I was at work. My wife gave me the number and I called him back. I told him the guy had GA plates on his car and a GA I.D. He said "well it sounds like you did what you were supposed to do." and that was the end of it.

I asked about the gun, if it was used in a crime. All he would tell me was that it turned up in New York.

Not much of a story. I left out a small detail about the guy that I didn't know until we met face to face. I'll let you figure that one out.

ATF rolled up to my house in two black Suburbans while I was at work. My wife gave me the number and I called him back. I told him the guy had GA plates on his car and a GA I.D. He said "well it sounds like you did what you were supposed to do." and that was the end of it.

I asked about the gun, if it was used in a crime. All he would tell me was that it turned up in New York.
Wow GA to new york. Makes you wonder if he had that planned all along.

Yes I would. I would have more comunication and shorter times before meet, but I would give them a chance.

Hell I do most my trades from a motorcycle, always a good day for that, so it would have to take ALOT to ruin my day.

Back
Top Bottom