• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW seen a lot of Missed Sales.

Bad examples,
Those are worth a drive if you have younguns, like history, the outdoors, or driving slow (speed traps).

Yes, shipping is easier and cheaper a lot of the time but to me its about meeting fellow ODTers most of the time.

Well I guess you could ship it then go on the internet and put in some "FaceTime" with the buyer?:shocked:

Bad examples,
Those are worth a drive if you have younguns, like history, the outdoors, or driving slow (speed traps).

Yes, shipping is easier and cheaper a lot of the time but to me its about meeting fellow ODTers most of the time.

Eatonton is just 17 miles South of I-20, but if you drive 120 mph on I-20, it also becomes a "speed trap" so to speak.

if you have a UPS account (cost is nothing), they will come and pick it up for $7 plus shipping cost. Typical cost to ship a rifle to Atlanta from SE Georgia, i.e. within the state, is about $30, including signature and delivery confirmation. Handguns would have to go to an FFL holder. Your profit is in your price

In state hand guns do not have to go to a FFL. I have shipped handguns to people who have posted in this thread.

I prefer to do a deal by mail. I have been ripped off once. I have filed charges and the local sheriffs are pursuing fraud charges against that ODT member now.

Wouldn't that just frost the pants off of a gun nut. Ripped off a person on ODT, picked up a felony in the process, and now is prohibited from possessing any firearms?

Karma is a real *****.

WE NEED MORE!

But the USPS doesn't ship handguns?
Is it FedEx, or UPS?
blog.triblive.com_chipped_ice_wp_content_uploads_sites_6_2016_12_Trap_game.jpg

Back
Top Bottom