• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wow! With an open mind watch these videos. Landed on the moon or a huge fake and no country has ever landed on the moon?

Moon landing faked or real

• Real

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Fake

Votes: 26 41.3%

• Total voters
The biggest issue I have with saying it's fake, is the hundreds and thousands of people who were involved with the moon landing projects. They all kept the fake landing a secret? And Russia was able to do the same thing and all their people involved kept it a secret too? All those folks involved in faking it in a studio in the USA and Russia were able to keep it under wraps all these years?

^^^^^^^
This! As Ben Franklin said, "Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead."

L
Riddle me this. With the Law of Inverse Squared, how bright the full moon is that once you actually are on it wouldn't it blind you? I'm genuinely ignorant and would like to see if y'all could explain it to a layman. I don't know if any if y'all have experienced this but there's plenty of times when it's kinda cool outside and there isn't a breeze and the moon is full in the shade it is warmer and when you step into the light it gets noticeably cooler.
It would be trillions of lumens and blinding on the surface. Think about the incredible batteries that would warm your suit in the shadows and cool in the sun light.
How did the lander hook up with the command module orbiting the moon, at what speeds did the command module orbit? How was this practiced before they tried 230k away from earth. Wtf!

Its all BS and they made Buck Rogers and Star Trek for people to believe it can be done.
Ever expanding universe into what? yet Polaris never moves. Vacuum of space... LMAO!

Let me guess, Briben is doing a good job, communism is the best way, and Soros is actually a good guy doing what’s best for this county???? Right????

Landed in the moon 🌙 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Got y’all some really cheap ocean front property in Arizona, hit me up for details
I would like to see the ocean front property in Arizona. You have pictures?

I would like to see the ocean front property in Arizona. You have pictures?
Here ya go…
IMG_2976.jpeg

Sometimes it’s crowded…

It would be trillions of lumens and blinding on the surface.

Not sure how you got there. Have any data/calcs to back that up?

Think about the incredible batteries that would warm your suit in the shadows and cool in the sun light.
How did the lander hook up with the command module orbiting the moon, at what speeds did the command module orbit? How was this practiced before they tried 230k away from earth. Wtf!

3600 miles per hour for low lunar orbit.

The lunar module's takeoff and acceleration to match that velocity is greatly eased by the low gravity, low mass of the vehicle, and no atmospheric drag. Yes, it's rocket science, but these are all quantifiable issues.

Its all BS and they made Buck Rogers and Star Trek for people to believe it can be done.
Ever expanding universe into what? yet Polaris never moves. Vacuum of space... LMAO!

There's a significant difference between the physics of near space exploration, and theories of the origins of the universe, big bang, etc. A round rock and an automobile are both capable of motion based on the physics of rotational mass. That doesn't mean building an automobile is based on geology.

Back
Top Bottom