Wts 10.3" sbr ar

Status
Not open for further replies.

gafirefighter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
55   0
Reaction score
I am sadly going to sell my 10.3" SBR. The upper and lower are billet and are made by a great little company out of Douglasville named Xsive Inc. The barrel is a10.3" Daniel Defense cold hammer forged. It is pinned with a DD gas block. The rail is a Troy Alpha rail. BCG is BCM. Colt trigger and JP Precision pin kit. BCM gunfighter grip. Larue buffer tube and spring. Spikes st-t2 heavy buffer Magpul CTR stock. Diamond Head Sights. BCM gunfighter medium charging handle. The muzzle device in the picture stays with me. Will install a standard birdcage. I have fired 200 rounds through this rifle. More pictures up tomorrow.

This was built by the company as a factory SBR and transferred on a Form 4. GA sales only. Buy the rifle, Fill out the forms, and in 6 months... It's all yours. Obviously, all NFA rules/laws apply.

I am selling this rifle for $1750. For that price I will include 6 new Pmags.

Adam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
quick question, do you have to fill out the forms if you sell the upper and lower seperate? just wondering

If someone wanted to use the lower as an SBR, then yes. Otherwise, I believe the owner could have it removed from the NFA registry and sell it as a standard lower. The upper could be sold as is with no waiting.

If someone wanted to use the lower as an SBR, then yes. Otherwise, I believe the owner could have it removed from the NFA registry and sell it as a standard lower. The upper could be sold as is with no waiting.

Correct.. Nice Firearm..

you can sell the upper by itself, but unless the lower is removed from the registry it is an NFA item.. I have seen people sell the whole gun and give the upper to the buyer as soon as the deal closes. They just have to wait to transfer the lower after the stamp is received.

Of course there is the notion of constructive possession of an NFA item for the buyer... If you do not have a current SBR, pistol lower or M16, why would you need the 10.3 upper? The ATF/ law enforcement has prosecuted a person for selling a pistol with a stock.. retarded but true ....http://blog.princelaw.com/2009/9/1/florida-man-arrested-for-constructive-possession-of-an-sbr/.. so the prudent buyer may want to wait on taking the whole gun...

Regardless, good luck with sale!! Looks like a nice gun....

When the lower is removed from upper, it isn't considered NFA. Hence why people remove it and slap on a 16" upper to go across states without permission. You can also sell the lower as a title 1 but NFA recommend contacting them in writting that you wish to remove the lower off sbr registry just in case the person turns crazy and goes on shooting spree. Yes you can sell the upper and lower separately without form 4 but it would be illegal if you possess both without stamp.

In this case the serial is registered as a factory SBR. So yes, while putting a 16" upper on it does not make it an SBR, you still can not have in in the possession of someone else. Unless they are on a trust. This serial number was registered with the NFA before we could build it or do a Form 4 on it.

In this case the serial is registered as a factory SBR. So yes, while putting a 16" upper on it does not make it an SBR, you still can not have in in the possession of someone else. Unless they are on a trust. This serial number was registered with the NFA before we could build it or do a Form 4 on it.

Pretty sure you can still remove it from the registry. Mine is engraved and I could remove it if I decided to sell and the buyer did not want it as a SBR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom