• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yoga for beginners

I think there's a whole slew of short duration (10-30 minute) Yoga and workout videos shot by Nike on Amazon.

If you have an Amazon account this is probably the cheapest solution.

Mannn I have wanting to get into Yoga to supplement my Muay Thai and BJJ. anyone have any recommendations for Yoga in Gwinnett county?

Well here is my story. I am 59 now and in my 20s-30s I took Tae Kwon do. Then later as I got older I took up running and did a half marathon then in my 40s moved to road bikes and did regular 20-30 mile a day bike rides then in my 50s I found myself old and fat and not able to do anything anymore. My wife started taking Yoga and told me other men were there so I finally started going with her. I didn't dare tell anyone ( men) or else suffer the laughing. Well I have been going over 4 years now and really enjoy it. Emotionally it's not easy because of the perception, but if you find a good school to practice it will make you feel and move better. I have alway had good flexibility but now it's way better. Plus doing yoga is way less likely to cause injuries unlike other workouts. If you get bored in the regular classes my school also has heated power yoga classes that are very challenging and also yoga for athletes. I really like it and it has helped me

I mean there is nothing wrong with yoga, meditation and stretching is done by high level athletes. We need to do such things to perform at a high level. Anything we do that gives us an edge against an attacker is worth it imo. Yoga is amazing. Hot Yoga as well! Where do you do yoga rotts4u rotts4u

Tried yoga classes once.

It made me stiff, out of breath,
and fogged-over my glasses.

2423333D-6DBD-4A23-B1E7-EE1E20F51A3E.jpeg

I mean there is nothing wrong with yoga, meditation and stretching is done by high level athletes. We need to do such things to perform at a high level. Anything we do that gives us an edge against an attacker is worth it imo. Yoga is amazing. Hot Yoga as well! Where do you do yoga rotts4u rotts4u
I live just over the Ga Tennessee line in Chattanooga but I practice Yoga in Ringgold Ga at Blue Mtn Yoga

Back
Top Bottom