Your family heirloom firearms . Tell us about them :)

My dad won trophies with a National Match M1 Garand that he got from the DCM back in the late 1950's or early 1960s. He'd been shooting highpower with 1903 Springfields that he'd buy mail-order for ten bucks each, and he'd test fire them a few at a time, and keep the most accurate one, selling off the rest. But when he got the Garand, his scores went up and he took first place at some matches.

Unfortunately, when he switched hobbies from shooting to skydiving / sport parachuting in the middle 1960s, he sold off most of his guns and gear. The NM M1 was one of the things to go.

410.jpg
this is one of My cool old guns My dad passed down to me , {but it was lost in the boating accident:cool: } Its a Noble Arms 410 SXS made in Spain . its nickel plated with fancy engraving , the barrels have different chokes built in them
''
410 2.jpg

My grandmother's Colt 1908 .25 auto that she carried when she was cashier at the Tybrisa bathhouse in the 1940's.
My wife's dad's Winchester 62 and S&W .32 Hand ejector with cracked grip from pistol-whipping a guy (his story) and .38 spl M&P with which he supposedly shot a man. Both events in the 30's.

Back
Top Bottom