• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your most accurate gun

Savage 111 7mm Mag. W/ acu-trigger. This gun would be perfect if it were not for human error. I killed my deer this year with the beauty 225 yds off hand and it put the bullet where it was supposed to go, I just pulled the trigger.
i53.tinypic.com_kezr79.jpg

Remington 870 26" barrel Clover leaf holes with slugs out of a smooth bore barrel at 100yds with a turkey choke. also for sale or trade right now as well.
i52.tinypic.com_ms0fo9.jpg

Dan Wesson 15-2 .357
6" solid rib barrel.
I can make reloads using bent cases and rocks for bullets and this thing will still shoot better than every other gun I have ever owned.

A couple of years ago, I almost traded it. Very glad I didn't

Savage 116 FLCSAK in 30-06 This one has all the bells and whistles that were available in 96 when I bought it new. stainless fluted barrel,detachable box mag, adjustable muzzle brake,pre lawyer trigger adjusted to 2#s, It regularly shoots 1/2 moa with handloads.(165gr sgks over 57gr of IMR4350 with a cci br2) My best group yet is 10 rounds into .446@100yds.one ragged hole. Put the crosshairs on a deer pull the trigger watch it drop.
[Broken External Image]:

This un aint bad either. Its a springfield loaded target. Here's 2 mags (16 rounds) at 15 yards.yeah I know I missed the bull but man what a cluster
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
On the left is a custom 300 WSM built on a Winchester M-70 Coyote. It shoots 0.25 MOA three shot groups at 100 yards and is supersonic to over 1000 yards with 210 grain SMKs.
On the right is a stock 220 Swift Remington 700 Sendero. It also shoots 0.25 MOA three shot groups and is super sonic to around 600 yards.

[Broken External Image]:

DPMS LR308T for more serious work. Die zombie die! Shoots 168 grain Nosler Ballistic Tips into 0.655 MOA. With the muzzle break there is virtually no recoil.

[Broken External Image]:

My babies!

Last edited:
Here is to all the dis-believers, bring money to my farm and will prove, I just bought a Browning A Bolt off this site with a 16 1/2 in barrel just to have a gun to put on the Kubota for general shooting. Well, after getting it on paper I shot the first three round group and hold on, IT WAS 3/8 INCH center to center, well with a three power scope I have to say that is the best shooting gun I have shot. I shot four more 3 shot groups and all were one inch, can not believe this , but I can tell you the rifle is not for sale. Has anyone ever had any experience with a situation like this? I do not know what to think. And those were shot with some old round nose 15o gr. that I just reloaded with PMC, cheep once shot brass.

Here is to all the dis-believers, bring money to my farm and will prove, I just bought a Browning A Bolt off this site with a 16 1/2 in barrel just to have a gun to put on the Kubota for general shooting. Well, after getting it on paper I shot the first three round group and hold on, IT WAS 3/8 INCH center to center, well with a three power scope I have to say that is the best shooting gun I have shot. I shot four more 3 shot groups and all were one inch, can not believe this , but I can tell you the rifle is not for sale. Has anyone ever had any experience with a situation like this? I do not know what to think. And those were shot with some old round nose 15o gr. that I just reloaded with PMC, cheep once shot brass.

I have no trouble believing this. The A-Bolts are fine rifles that don't get the press they should. My go to hunting rifle is an A-Bolt 300 WSM that shoots right around 0.5 MOA with the right hand loads. Do some experimentation with good brass and there's no telling what you can get out of that rifle. Keep us updated. Congrats on a great find!

Back
Top Bottom