Yugo AK vs. Saiga .308

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWGeorgiaSquatchman

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sons Of Thunder
163   0
Reaction score
Ok need some help folks! I currently have a Saiga .308 AK. Thing is awesome, its fun to shoot, and I had plans on converting and making it my battle riffle. However the opportunity has arisen and I could possibly trade it for a Yugo underfolder (NICE to). Not sure if I should trade for the Yugo or keep the Saiga. The Yugo has more accessories I could add which im learning is very limited to the Saiga (only cause of the .308 caliber) as well as the Yugo being cheaper to shoot. What should I do? Give me some thoughts and opinions. Thanks

Yugo for a few reasons.

Mags, ammo prices (more practice to maintain proficiency), spare parts.

Saiga .308 is nice, but really overkill in georgia.

Yugo for a few reasons.

Mags, ammo prices (more practice to maintain proficiency), spare parts.

Saiga .308 is nice, but really overkill in georgia.

Yeah im thinking the yugo myself for all the reasons you listed! Except I do not agree with the over kill statement! I dont believe in "over kill" lol Thanks for the advice guys. I think im gonna tryand get that Yugo after all

Just make sure the stock isn't busted. I had one and it was loose and moved around. Quickly sold it. Yeah it was a Yugo.

I was hoping you would chyme in Soviet! All I needed to hear was the ok from you lol Deff gonna try and get my hands on it now. If I have any questions atleast I now have some folks to ask questions about. Thanks for all the advice from the members and mods...always count on the ODT crew! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom