• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zenith MP5 review.

115 yards. You haven't met me have you. Lots of guys put a target up 7 yards away with a pistol. I am not one of those guys I shoot cans and 2 liter bottles at 100+ with my pistols and if the pistol isn't capable I throw them away.

You must throw away a lot of guns. :lol:

I'm just saying 9mm past 50 yards has crazy drop off. 100 yards with 9mm is wildly inconsistent, so I dont understand using that range as a criteria for accuracy but to each his own. I've seen some of your guns so I dont doubt you have a high level of expectations. LOL

You must throw away a lot of guns. :lol:

I'm just saying 9mm past 50 yards has crazy drop off. 100 yards with 9mm is wildly inconsistent, so I dont understand using that range as a criteria for accuracy but to each his own. I've seen some of your guns so I dont doubt you have a high level of expectations. LOL
I have got rid of a few that weren't up to standards for sure. But that is just how I like to shoot. And the round drops about a foot at 100 yards so not that big a deal.

115 yards. You haven't met me have you. Lots of guys put a target up 7 yards away with a pistol. I am not one of those guys I shoot cans and 2 liter bottles at 100+ with my pistols and if the pistol isn't capable I throw them away.

Just the thought of trying to see a can at 100+ yards makes my eyes hurt. LOL :shocked:

Well done cleaning it. Now onto reloading mags.

IMG_3576.JPG

As noted above, HK91, HK93, HK94 are all clones of the G3, 33, and MP5. Clones is a misnomer that is overused these days. These guns ARE clones in that they're a copy of a German produced military weapon, but they're not clones in that they're produced for military use, but they are clones of those military weapons in that they're not full auto versions.

If these are clones, then so are Colt AR's, right?

The question should be- are these quality guns. The answer is yes, in general. There have been a few issues of QC nature. I don't think it means that overall QC is poor, but that in an effort to make shipments, some have been allowed to pass QC that could have been caught with more stringent quality checks and more absolute policy of pass/fail.

Mine has around 1,800 rounds through it, 1,000 were 115gr mixed ammo (store bought) and around 800 of both 147gr Hornday XTP handloads and 147gr RMR triple plated round nose. I can't tell a difference in any of the ammo in feeding. It all has worked. All HK parts I've tried, fit perfectly, no fitting of anything.

O.M.G. I read your 1st paragraph twice and it hurt my head every bit as much the second time...

Have to ask a dumb question but this is coming from a guy, or the only
guy most likely that doesn't own a 9 mm... I am a 45 guy and have a few... I am interested in going down the SBR road for a 9mm, but not putting a can on some thing like this... I have shot a KelTec Sub 2000k those go for 500 bucks.. why not go that direction?

Back
Top Bottom