• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ZMAX BCG treatment

I did something similar but used a different product.

I got Miltech 1

used a hair dryer and heated up a brand new Glock Barrel then proceeded to rub the Miltech 1 on the barrel. It immediately soaked the oil into the barrel. I did it 3 times total.

I didn’t show a barrel smile until well after 400 rounds... I I ended up buying a 16oz bottle and proceeded to heat all metal parts on anything firearms related and soaked them...

this stuff is actually really good so I’m not sure what the ZMax viscosity compares in soaking into the metal.

I do know that the barrel perspires a little to the touch and seems much slicker weeks and evening months after treating...

http://www.militec-1.com/
The Zmax is a micro lubricant soaks into the warm pores of the metal..

88B013F3-863B-4659-8491-9C6C8060B87D.jpeg
This is my Gen 3 Glock 19 with 32k rounds through it.. bought new by me and has not left my hands since..

Now I'm intrigued. What was brad sweet brad sweet 's testimony? How long has been doin' this?
Enquiring minds................. :cool:
Ive been in the automotive trades since early 80s and seen every kind and type of bearing friction test from all the additive manufactures.. this by far is the best.. (working on another anti-friction compound that may end up better) and racers and engine builders have used it since it came out as a pre-treament. Its not a lubricant per say but helps oil work better.

would this be similar to soaking suppressor parts in silicon (DOT 5) after heating them up a bit? Supposed to make it a lot easier to clean the gunk out of them.

interested in hearing the results...
Let's see.

Degrease.

Heat up.

Apply?

Sounds like Frog Lube to me.

:behindsofa:
I think its better..IMHO LOL!

Back
Top Bottom