• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ZMAX BCG treatment

So, I cleaned 3 bcg's and followed what cmshoot cmshoot did. A BCM, a Bootleg, and a CMMG 22. Hopefully will test em this weekend.

Right now, I have baffles, booster sping and pistons from a Rev45 and SiCo Spectre 2 soaking. For these, I stainless pin tumbled until like new. Heated em with a heat gun, and put them into a sonic cleaner with heat that the zmax was already bought up to temp in. let the heater run it's cycle a couple times. Once again, I'll hopefully put these parts to the test this weekend if I can break away from the madness for a few hours.

So, I cleaned 3 bcg's and followed what cmshoot cmshoot did. A BCM, a Bootleg, and a CMMG 22. Hopefully will test em this weekend.

Right now, I have baffles, booster sping and pistons from a Rev45 and SiCo Spectre 2 soaking. For these, I stainless pin tumbled until like new. Heated em with a heat gun, and put them into a sonic cleaner with heat that the zmax was already bought up to temp in. let the heater run it's cycle a couple times. Once again, I'll hopefully put these parts to the test this weekend if I can break away from the madness for a few hours.

Neat-O

IN........again!

7AF65982-C748-4B94-911D-D0557FA5F242.jpeg
1E60A2D6-6253-44AC-A80C-A80E25F1F1D9.jpeg
8DC8E736-D897-4073-BC03-5BEEE6F6BA90.jpeg

The bolt carrier is NP3 coated and soaked and as 10k rounds on it the bolt is Tromix .458 that has been soaked and has less than 200 rnds on it. It takes the abuse and keeps on going!

Back
Top Bottom