• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1 in 5 people now Chinese......

I think you're wrong about this. I was just watching TV tonight and at least 7 out of 10 people on there were black. I didn't see a single Chinese.

So, based on my scientific study, 70% of the world is Black, which means the remaining 30% must be some variation of LGBT.

I think you're wrong about this. I was just watching TV tonight and at least 7 out of 10 people on there were black. I didn't see a single Chinese.

So, based on my scientific study, 70% of the world is Black, which means the remaining 30% must be some variation of LGBT.

I can no longer watch the NEWS. my wife watches it before going to bed. I lay there with my back turned commenting with something like "Let me guess, the shooter(s) were black males 18-25 yo between 5'7"-6'2" So far my average on guessing correct is 97% of the time. Just call me Nostra-dumb-ass.

you must be watching a Mcdonough tv station.

Back
Top Bottom