• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/9/14 Hunting report

Would you believe me if I told you it was public land. Other than that I aint saying much! :D[/QUOTE

Someone will be tailing you...
Believe it or not that already happens to some extent. Everybody see's all the deer I drag out and try to pry info, but I send them the wrong direction. I'm good at evading other hunters to fill my freezer!

Random thought, is there any reason why afyer a kill i couldnt drain a does bladder into a boytle and then ise that for attractant? I mean isnt that all tinks and code blue stuff is?

Same stuff works good too. Also you can cut the tarsal glands off a buck and use them. Works good if you hunt different areas. Other bucks think a new one has showed up.

after a kill, if theres still enough light to hunt, i cover myself in the deers blood and bodyparts to cover my scent. I have killed multiple deer with my hands because I can get that close while doing that tactic.

hey, it worked on Walking Dead for the walkers!

Think I'll take your word on that! Lol.

I put my son in a ladder stand behind the house. This was his first sitting (12yo) So I sent him out to hunt with is camera, he saw one buck which ran when he tried to snap a pic. This stand is about 20 yards from two scrapes and a dropping acorn tree. He got cold but I think we have a new hunter joining us.

I put my son in a ladder stand behind the house. This was his first sitting (12yo) So I sent him out to hunt with is camera, he saw one buck which ran when he tried to snap a pic. This stand is about 20 yards from two scrapes and a dropping acorn tree. He got cold but I think we have a new hunter joining us.

Good deal! Every time I try and get a pic of a deer my phone always is fogged up from being in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom