• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/9/14 Hunting report

That means you can only take deer of certian preset requirements right?

2 deer ,state tags em ,First deer on first day must be a doe,then a buck or another doe. second day shoot 2 of any mix.Yes it is a lottery draw.Took 5 years to get picked

Random thought, is there any reason why afyer a kill i couldnt drain a does bladder into a boytle and then ise that for attractant? I mean isnt that all tinks and code blue stuff is?

2 deer ,state tags em ,First deer on first day must be a doe,then a buck or another doe. second day shoot 2 of any mix.Yes it is a lottery draw.Took 5 years to get picked

Okay so.its kinda like some bear tags in other states people try for years to get, got cha. Good luck with it, hope you have fun!

Random thought, is there any reason why afyer a kill i couldnt drain a does bladder into a boytle and then ise that for attractant? I mean isnt that all tinks and code blue stuff is?

try it.....lol

it doesn't work out quite like you think it would.......

after a kill, if theres still enough light to hunt, i cover myself in the deers blood and bodyparts to cover my scent. I have killed multiple deer with my hands because I can get that close while doing that tactic.

hey, it worked on Walking Dead for the walkers!

Back
Top Bottom