• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

Speaking of rioters, the ones arrested protesting the presidential race and post election...I wonder what their collective sentenced time is for their crimes this past year? Wonder if all their sentences together would add up to 20 years? I wonder if they ever found those folks that burnt down all them businesses? To the google machine I go

I would like to have more info, myself, these DumbA**'s just decided hey ; let's go crash this kids party. Almost as Stupid as all the libtard riots going on

No, I'm pretty sure it did not happen that way. I don't even think they were at the location of the party. It was a couple blocks away. I don't want to play devil's advocate here, but I don't think anything was said until some of the party goers started running their mouths when they saw these guys with flags (Confederate and American) mounted on their trucks. That's when the back and forth happened, and it got more stupid by the moment. I wasn't there but I live here and know a LOT of people. I'm pretty sure I have it right. What these people did was stupid, but not deserving of this sentence.

Judges will do whatever they want, however they want as long as they enjoy absolute immunity. Judges should have qualified immunity like LEO's do, that only protects them from their actions when they act lawfully.

I hope I never have to defend myself in court against a agenda fueled judge with a vindictive heart........no one in this world can 100% completely destroy a man faster.

Thomas Sowell-Decisions-Without-Consequences.jpg

Judges will do whatever they want, however they want as long as they enjoy absolute immunity. Judges should have qualified immunity like LEO's do, that only protects them from their actions when they act lawfully.

I hope I never have to defend myself in court against a agenda fueled judge with a vindictive heart........no one in this world can 100% completely destroy a man faster.

View attachment 1080404

In this case judge McLain is an elected judge, so he must get re-elected. He is republucan in a Democrat county so he is pandering at the expense of these two people. That's what I think, anyway. Funny thing is, I don't believe for one second that the Democrats here will vote for him, and at this point, I hope they don't. It's a shame too. The other option will be a Democrat...

Being defeated in re-election is the only way he can be reprimanded.

The article said they were going all over drunk and threatening people with a gun. I'm assuming they proved the people did it, but yes the sentences are harsh. And the reason why is this nonsense... "Their actions were motivated by racial hatred,” said McClain.

I am sick to damn death of hearing about hate crimes. There is no such thing as a hate crime. A crime is a crime, period. :frusty:

This will be appealed
I was reading an article just the other day that stated the overall reversal rate in criminal appeals is 7%. That's a thread thin success rate. But you are right, they can appeal.....while they spend their days/nights in state prison waiting for a judge who rests under the umbrella of absolute immunity to decide if he wants to do the right thing...or not. I don't really know what happened here, but even if they are guilty of everything they are accused of the greatest crime in this case by far is the 20/15 year prison sentences passed down by Judge William McClain.

Back
Top Bottom