• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

I was reading an article just the other day that stated the overall reversal rate in criminal appeals is 7%. That's a thread thin success rate. But you are right, they can appeal.....while they spend their days/nights in state prison waiting for a judge who rests under the umbrella of absolute immunity to decide if he wants to do the right thing...or not. I don't really know what happened here, but even if they are guilty of everything they are accused of the greatest crime in this case by far is the 20/15 year prison sentences passed down by Judge William McClain.

Exactly. And I say this as someone who knows the judge, had his sign in my yard, and voted for him.

Well I hope he makes it.....in the "Spineless Judge sacrifices Lady Justice on the alter of political correctness" segment.
LOL..That would be great...Hell O'Reilly will probably agree with him. He's kind of a d-bag, himself.

O'Reilly read one of McLain's emails one time....The segment where he reads feedback. It made me sick because I know Beau (what people around here call him) was eating it up...What a schmuck.

Back
Top Bottom