• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 SHOT Show thread

I don't disagree. I was trying to be somewhat nice to the guy as I'm sure he'll be flamed from now on about this. But yeah, at $2k a pop you could have hired someone to shoot down some of this. Why admit key-holing at 50 yards? At least deflect some or say you haven't tested accuracy to that degree.

Yea I didnt even think about the price aspect but a good salesman would minimize the negatives. So what it keyholes at 50 yards, this is a SBR, a personal defense weapon, not a competition rifle. Pairing our compact 11.5" land and groove barrel with our uber fast binary trigger gives you amazing firepower without a $200 tax stamp and a year wait. Spin it that way. Ohhh I need to market my services around Shot Show time.

I know that is not the definition of MOA but he says it at ~2:54. My guess is 8-10" at 100yds or worse. I wouldn't touch it with your money :)

Yea I dont know much about long range shooting, MOAs and such but I know 1 MOA is 1" group at 100 yards. My guess is either 8 MOA sounds terrible so he didnt say it like that OR its immeasurable at 100 yards. Either way that doesnt sound good.

How many of the above whiners have been to Shot show? do you know how many "Bloggers" ask for interviews during range day? you say the same crap literally 1000 times. I met the guy from Franklin last year and I can tell you his interview motivation is based upon how he is approached. and for the record 4 moa at 50 yards is 2 inches which when you think about it a 2 inch SBR Pistol, because that's basically what it is.

Back
Top Bottom