• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 SHOT Show thread

it is meant to be a PDW home defense weapon. Half the people here couldn't hold 4 moa with a High Power AR at 50 yards in a defensive. You have to look at it like this its an 11.5 inch Pistol that is SBR'ed and shoots 300blk bullets at Binary speeds. Yes I agree Sun could have been more polished but he is the production manager not Sales manager.

Keyholing is important to note. 4moa at 50 yrds, which is pretty bad but not the end of the world however the rnds in destabilized and the 100 yrd accuracy is going to be far worse. This should of been sold as a home defense with the benefits of the shorter barrel and the binary trigger.

Not discussed is what this does to velocity, which is very important for a 556 round.

its not 556 its 300blk subs

it is meant to be a PDW home defense weapon. Half the people here couldn't hold 4 moa with a High Power AR at 50 yards in a defensive. You have to look at it like this its an 11.5 inch Pistol that is SBR'ed and shoots 300blk bullets at Binary speeds. Yes I agree Sun could have been more polished but he is the production manager not Sales manager.

I agree that its pretty much a pdw weapon. but even at that im having a hard time justifying it in my mind. Might as well just get any 300blk pistol and throw a binary trigger in it and save the extra 1k for something else.

but can you take it to any state? I highly doubt the $2000 mark

that part will be interesting because i am honestly not aware of any laws that would prohibit an ar pistol that would still allow this. but very well may be some out there

Your making a lot of assumptions about your community here.

Back
Top Bottom