• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 SHOT Show thread

Plus side to the PTR (even though its $$$$) is that if it all US made (assuming it is) then you don't have to worry about 922r parts count when you make it a SBR compared to the foreign made clones.

Probably the way he was approached, you approach me with a "Hey guy can you come here for an interview" attitude you get a "Hey guy interview"

I understand that, but you have to realize that Joe Blogger might be the first person to post a video on YT and torpedo your product because you intentionally tanked an interview.

key holing at 50, Ive seen Fort Daniel 300Blk ammo keyhole at 10 and you guys paid big bucks for that crap
Keyholing is important to note. 4moa at 50 yrds, which is pretty bad but not the end of the world however the rnds in destabilized and the 100 yrd accuracy is going to be far worse. This should of been sold as a home defense with the benefits of the shorter barrel and the binary trigger.

Not discussed is what this does to velocity, which is very important for a 556 round.

How many of the above whiners have been to Shot show? do you know how many "Bloggers" ask for interviews during range day? you say the same crap literally 1000 times. I met the guy from Franklin last year and I can tell you his interview motivation is based upon how he is approached. and for the record 4 moa at 50 yards is 2 inches which when you think about it a 2 inch SBR Pistol, because that's basically what it is.

i get that but his interview sounded more like someone who doesnt know how to explain something than someone who has explained it 1000x already. it'd be one thing if he just sounded unenthusiastic but constantly stuttering with umms and uhhs doesnt build confidence no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom