• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"30 Deep" Gang Member Arrested for Rape, 6 Armed Robberies, 4 Carjacking, etc

It's interesting that this was the lead story this morning, but not on the WSB homepage. I only found it via a search.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/1-arrested-police-search-2-others-after-day-long-c/nfMpW/

A mother of two, who did not want to be identified, told Channel 2’s Liz Artz she came face to face with Brian Kennedy when he pistol whipped her and robbed outside of a Suntrust bank branch in East Point.

She told Artz she thought he was going to kill her.

"'I'm about to die,’ and that's what I thought," the woman said.

The woman said she was still shaken up and emotional after being robbed of her purse and struck across the face with the gun. She told Artz she literally looked down the barrel of a gun.

An armed robbery spree that spanned three counties and lasted more than six hours came to an end Wednesday afternoon after police arrested a man considered to be a dangerous gang member.

Two other suspects are still on the loose.

Likely will be back on the street in a year or two...

He'll probably clame mental incompetence too stand trial and pretty much get off with it.thats whats happening too the stand.up citizen who murdered my brother with 19 prior arrest and 8or.9 being felonies

He'll probably clame mental incompetence too stand trial and pretty much get off with it.thats whats happening too the stand.up citizen who murdered my brother with 19 prior arrest and 8or.9 being felonies

This happens a LOT. Same happened to the two gang members that murdered my uncle. Because they have low IQs from not going to school and doing too many drugs they claim mental incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom