• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"30 Deep" Gang Member Arrested for Rape, 6 Armed Robberies, 4 Carjacking, etc

This is our "new normal" in the US. Forget the threats from overseas. Homegrown terrorism is OUR biggest threat. When do we say enough is enough? Do we wait for the government to fix? What's the next 20 years gonna look like?

And yet we have idiots demonstrating down at the state house to repeal stand your ground laws and concealed carry options. THIS is a perfect example of what normal people want to protect themselves from! I wonder if those same activists are up for demonstrating outside of the jail this critter is housed in with 6 foot of rope and an 8 foot ladder?

With enough of us out there that carry and conceal, its a ( fill in your answer here) that ne'er do wellers like this gentleman havent caused a shootout or worse. Granted they prey on the weak and innocent...

And yet we have idiots demonstrating down at the state house to repeal stand your ground laws and concealed carry options. THIS is a perfect example of what normal people want to protect themselves from! I wonder if those same activists are up for demonstrating outside of the jail this critter is housed in with 6 foot of rope and an 8 foot ladder?

Of course not. If he were in the future to get the death penalty they will be outside chanting to let him go. Also this is the same crowd that wants abortions on demand and paid for by you.

This happens a LOT. Same happened to the two gang members that murdered my uncle. Because they have low IQs from not going to school and doing too many drugs they claim mental incompetence.
Sad but true,in my case he was competent enough too steal his patrol car after he shot him but not smart enough too wipe the finger prints out of his charger or dump his gun when people weren't watching

This is our "new normal" in the US. Forget the threats from overseas. Homegrown terrorism is OUR biggest threat. When do we say enough is enough? Do we wait for the government to fix? What's the next 20 years gonna look like?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "new normal". Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that the new violent crime numbers came out and showed another drop? Violent crime rates have been dropping for a couple of decades, IIRC.

violentcrime_fig1.jpg

This guy is pure garbage and a waste of oxygen, no doubt. Hanging is too good for him. But let's not look at one example and worry about the whole country falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom