• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"30 Deep" Gang Member Arrested for Rape, 6 Armed Robberies, 4 Carjacking, etc

I'm not really sure what you mean by "new normal". Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that the new violent crime numbers came out and showed another drop? Violent crime rates have been dropping for a couple of decades, IIRC.

View attachment 273881

This guy is pure garbage and a waste of oxygen, no doubt. Hanging is too good for him. But let's not look at one example and worry about the whole country falling apart.
Not to be rude but, not sure what office dwelling, bean counter produced this information. But I'm calling b*llsh*t. If anything, I bet it worse than 30 years ago, easily. All it takes is to watch and read the daily news, or even more daring, take a walk outside anytown around metro ATL, or any "urban" area for that much. LEO's hand's are tied by political pacifist and rehabilitation is a joke. This IS the new normal. But I guess it's ok to follow "statistics" and hide.

(He'll probably clame mental incompetence too stand trial and pretty much get off with it.thats whats happening too the stand.up citizen who murdered my brother with 19 prior arrest and 8or.9 being felonies )
Nobody will blame you for administering a little justice in this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(He'll probably clame mental incompetence too stand trial and pretty much get off with it.thats whats happening too the stand.up citizen who murdered my brother with 19 prior arrest and 8or.9 being felonies )
Nobody will blame you for administering a little justice in this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easier said than done

Not to be rude but, not sure what office dwelling, bean counter produced this information. But I'm calling b*llsh*t. If anything, I bet it worse than 30 years ago, easily. All it takes is to watch and read the daily news, or even more daring, take a walk outside anytown around metro ATL, or any "urban" area for that much. LEO's hand's are tied by political pacifist and rehabilitation is a joke. This IS the new normal. But I guess it's ok to follow "statistics" and hide.

You scoff at the actual studies which have consistently shown a decline for years and years, with absolutely no variation or competing study which indicates otherwise...and then tell me to watch the news for the real scoop? Ya know, the liberal biased media who's motto is "if it bleeds, it leads"? And at the same time as these declining crime numbers come out, we also have statistics that show gun ownership is at an all time high...you don't think that if they possibly could, the anti-gun media wouldn't try to actually show that more guns is leading to higher crime?

Wow, I really don't know what to make of your argument here. I can't imagine going through life being scared of everything like that.

You scoff at the actual studies which have consistently shown a decline for years and years, with absolutely no variation or competing study which indicates otherwise...and then tell me to watch the news for the real scoop? Ya know, the liberal biased media who's motto is "if it bleeds, it leads"? And at the same time as these declining crime numbers come out, we also have statistics that show gun ownership is at an all time high...you don't think that if they possibly could, the anti-gun media wouldn't try to actually show that more guns is leading to higher crime?

Wow, I really don't know what to make of your argument here. I can't imagine going through life being scared of everything like that.

I'm not scared bro. I'm armed. See I don't believe media hype. The same as I don't believe government agency statistics. While some of it has some grain of truth, it still doesn't fit the fact that homegrown terrorist ( thugs) are more aggressive in popularity and numbers are growing. I see it with my own eyes. If it wasn't a threat, then the firearms you own would all be hunting or collector firearms. It's only my observation in real time. If my thoughts on the subject unnerve you, don't worry. Your government will protect you.

Back
Top Bottom