• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"30 Deep" Gang Member Arrested for Rape, 6 Armed Robberies, 4 Carjacking, etc

Pinocchio nose the stats are ****

I will agree that the popularity of gun ownership has helped reduce regular civilian based crime but the thug issue is still a metastasized cancer and will continue and government only aids it and is not resolving the threat. Prison? meh

I will agree that the popularity of gun ownership has helped reduce regular civilian based crime but the thug issue is still a metastasized cancer and will continue and government only aids it and is not resolving the threat. Prison? meh

No the gov't will never grasp it.Rehab has never worked.

I'm not scared bro. I'm armed.

And you think it's "daring" to walk around in metro Atlanta or "any urban area"...?

See I don't believe media hype.

You just told me to "watch and read the daily news" to get the real story...why would you tell me to do this if you "don't believe media hype"?

The same as I don't believe government agency statistics. While some of it has some grain of truth, it still doesn't fit the fact that homegrown terrorist ( thugs) are more aggressive in popularity and numbers are growing.

If you don't believe the media (which you still watch in order to form your opinion on how dangerous things are apparently) and you don't believe the "government agency statistics", where do you get this idea that "thugs are more aggressive in popularity" (whatever that means) and that their "numbers are growing"? Is there another study done by people you do trust?

Seriously...if you can find some research or some statistics which say that violent crime is increasing in this country, I would be very happy to look at it and am open to being persuaded.

I see it with my own eyes.

Oh, I see. Anecdotal evidence. Well, that's certainly as or more reliable than actual studies done by actual scientists.

If it wasn't a threat, then the firearms you own would all be hunting or collector firearms.

The question here is not whether there is a potential threat...the question is whether that threat is increasing or declining. You and the liberal media seem to think it's increasing, while everyone who actually deals in reality says it's declining. Hm...who will I go with...

It's only my observation in real time.

Again...anecdotal evidence is not necessarily real evidence.

If my thoughts on the subject unnerve you, don't worry. Your government will protect you.

Unnerve? Um...no. Amuse...yes.

And I don't need the government to protect me. I carry. That doesn't mean I'm afraid of the bogeyman. I base my level of concern on all the available data and evidence rather than limiting myself to what is immediately in front of my face.

Back
Top Bottom