300blk fail today

Yes the part were the bullet exits. I think the mount was the culprit there. I tighten it as tight as possible, but then it always seems to come off one ratchet. AAC is going to look into that for me

Right on brother. Hopefully they will get it squared away. I need to send a M9 QD their way as well one of these days.

baffle strike with supers and keyholing subs makes me think you have a barrel or mount issue. Were the subs keyholing without the can on? did you shoot any 125s unsuppressed? Keyhole?

the endcap strike shouldnt cause rounds to keyhole, as the previous rounds removed the problem area...

I do think it was th mount to. I only had 50 125rnds and about 10 220 grn rounds so I didn't get to test it. I didn't know if the un-uniformed endcap would cause the slower/longer rounds to tumble

- - - Updated - - -

Remember to always shoot without a can first to test for keyholing before putting the can on

I did.

Did you use the correct shims on the 51 tooth and sealant provided?

there are no shims on the blackout, that's for the breakout. It was a factory complete noveske upper, came with the FH installed

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't there a thread almost exactly like this about a month ago? Same everything with the rifle.

can you find that one? didn't see it

Back
Top Bottom