• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.308 Battle Rifle

I had a CMTE that shot well it was cheap enough $600.00 with like 12 mags if I recall. Just something about the stamped reciever bugs me, same with the AK's just feels cheap to me. Accuracy was adequate but no where near the AR10. I guess since I crossed over from bolt gun to semi auto I wanted the best of both worlds, reliability and accuracy with better capcity and less felt recoil in a lighter package. I seldom leap into any purchase without due research. AR10 just kept edging out the rest, when I say AR I mean Armalite Rifle.

I had a CMTE that shot well it was cheap enough $600.00 with like 12 mags if I recall. Just something about the stamped reciever bugs me, same with the AK's just feels cheap to me. Accuracy was adequate but no where near the AR10. I guess since I crossed over from bolt gun to semi auto I wanted the best of both worlds, reliability and accuracy with better capcity and less felt recoil in a lighter package. I seldom leap into any purchase without due research. AR10 just kept edging out the rest, when I say AR I mean Armalite Rifle.

Oh, so you mean Eagle Arms. :p

Someday.......
img.photobucket.com_albums_v193_EvilKev_EMCGroup.jpg

From a certified face shooting buddy of mine....don't waste your money. He hates KAC with the same passion I hate LaPewp

Yeah, the problem is I have been dreaming about a SR-25 since I was 12 years old. I turn 35 next week. That is a lot of lust that logic cannot overcome.

Of course, the 5K+ price tag will prevent me from EVER owning one.

Back
Top Bottom