• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5.56 At Dicks?

Yeah I heard about this the other day... it's probably gone by now. I think it was the Dicks in Kennesaw and I believe they give you a 3 or 4 box limit, as expected....

I heard that Dicks has 5.56 for $7.99/box right now. Any truth to this?

As tempting as it might be, I'm having a hard time forgetting all the pre-ordered Troy AR's in early December 2012 that were cancelled without notice and Troy's letter outlining how Dicks also backed out on the commitment to carry their line, leaving them in a real pinch. Like others, Academy will get my business when the LGS doesn't have what I need.

6Bones. Your right. screw DICK'S sporting goods. They screwed everyone over the TROY AR's, Especially how bad they screwed over TROY. I hope to heck TROY industries sues the unrine out of
DICK"S. They will never get a penny of mine..............

6Bones. Your right. screw DICK'S sporting goods. They screwed everyone over the TROY AR's, Especially how bad they screwed over TROY. I hope to heck TROY industries sues the unrine out of
DICK"S. They will never get a penny of mine..............

x2 screw Dicks...i will never go there for any reason again. CTD is backtracking now too...screw them and their $99 PMAGs someone posted for fun on steals and deals...NEVER EVER again for those 2

Back
Top Bottom