• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 conspiracies poll

Do you believe the official 9/11 story?

• No, our government has lied to us and lots of things about the official story don't add up

• Yes. The government wouldn't lie or cover up the truth about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
way too vague - Did they lie about knowing that the attack could be coming? Did they lie about what radical group performed the attack? Did they deceive us in the fact that the attacks were actually sanctioned by the US government themselves? Did they mislead us in the fact that steel can't melt and they actually helped put in explosives to bring the towers down?

Of course, we don't know the whole truth. But the government didn't willingly bring down the WTC towers.

And the lack of a taco option nullifies any potential breakthroughs resulting from this scientific poll.

The fact that he didn't include this makes it clear the Fat Albert is a freemason trying to distract and divert our attention away from the true objectives of the deep state.

It is all a conspiracy to begin the Muslim migration/invasion to erase borders, culture, spread chaos, and violence. Muslims are perfect tools to do this for Globalists. They only care about there cult of evil. They are like a borg and will stop at nothing to accomplish their goal of Muslim domination. But they are merely pawns on a chess board to be sacrificied when their part of the job is finished.

way too vague - Did they lie about knowing that the attack could be coming? Did they lie about what radical group performed the attack? Did they deceive us in the fact that the attacks were actually sanctioned by the US government themselves? Did they mislead us in the fact that steel can't melt and they actually helped put in explosives to bring the towers down?

Of course, we don't know the whole truth. But the government didn't willingly bring down the WTC towers.

It's vague because I didn't want 15 different options. Look at it like this.

No can mean that you believe it was mostly done by radical Muslims but there was major failures on our governments part that they covered up, or Maybe some part of our government may have actually helped. Or that maybe some other organization or country was involved that we don't know about, or the Saudis, Iran..
No can mean a lot of things.

Yes means that you believe Al-Qaeda acted alone directed by Osama, and there's no way our government, or anyone in it, or any other government had any involvement. And that for the most part the US Government has been honest about their findings. Building 7 collapsed because of office furniture fires, Osama was really killed and dumped in the ocean, the Pentagon missing 2.3 TRILLION dollars prior to the attack is a coincidence, and so on.

I’m not buying it. I’ve been around metal my entire life never seen aluminum melt steel.Been around blasting and demolishes those are cut shape charges and look at the pre set exsplosives already set in bldg 7.It takes days up to weeks to drop a building of that size.

Back
Top Bottom