• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9mm reloading cost

My original bench that I started out with was a 2'x4' piece of MDF from home depot with a 2"x4" around the edge and 2"x4" legs with a 1"x3" inch piece about a foot from the bottom of the legs to stiffen it up. I think it cost me somewhere around 30 bucks and an hour to make

If you dont have a saw take the lengths with you when you go to HD and have them cut the 2"x4"s for you right there in the store .... also dont be afraid to look in their cull pile for stuff thats been miscut and sold for cheap .......

My original bench that I started out with was a 2'x4' piece of MDF from home depot with a 2"x4" around the edge and 2"x4" legs with a 1"x3" inch piece about a foot from the bottom of the legs to stiffen it up. I think it cost me somewhere around 30 bucks and an hour to make

If you dont have a saw take the lengths with you when you go to HD and have them cut the 2"x4"s for you right there in the store .... also dont be afraid to look in their cull pile for stuff thats been miscut and sold for cheap .......

Yuup and Lowes usually has a Cheaper Pile of return or Scratch & Dent stuff also.

to build my bench you need 4 legs 30.5" long, 2 runners for the top 4' long, 2 pieces for the side of the top 21" long, so 3 8' pieces of 2x4. cut 2 legs and one piece of the side out of 2 pieces of 2x4 and cut the last 2x4 in half. then for the bottom an 8' piece of 1x3 is enough, cut one 45 inches long, and 2 pieces 21" long. buy a box of 3 inch sheet rock screws, and a box of 1.5 long sheet rock screws and you can build the bench oh yeah, dont forget the precut 2'x4' piece of 3/4" MDF

to build my bench you need 4 legs 30.5" long, 2 runners for the top 4' long, 2 pieces for the side of the top 21" long, so 3 8' pieces of 2x4. cut 2 legs and one piece of the side out of 2 pieces of 2x4 and cut the last 2x4 in half. then for the bottom an 8' piece of 1x3 is enough, cut one 45 inches long, and 2 pieces 21" long. buy a box of 3 inch sheet rock screws, and a box of 1.5 long sheet rock screws and you can build the bench oh yeah, dont forget the precut 2'x4' piece of 3/4" MDF

I'm not a very handy man so I'm probably just going to end up buying a folding table or something. Plus it'll be easier to move whenever I eventually move out of my apartment

I'm not a very handy man so I'm probably just going to end up buying a folding table or something. Plus it'll be easier to move whenever I eventually move out of my apartment

Home Depot sells a folding wooden work bench, 7'x3' for $70 if you really don't want to build.

Home Depot sells a folding wooden work bench, 7'x3' for $70 if you really don't want to build.

That sounds a little too big since I share the room with my gf and can't put the stuff in my son's room but I'll have to measure whenever I get home today. Are primers, powder and GA arms lead bullets usually in stock?

That sounds a little too big since I share the room with my gf and can't put the stuff in my son's room but I'll have to measure whenever I get home today. Are primers, powder and GA arms lead bullets usually in stock?

You have to go out there but yes, they always have what I want. I just call ahead to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom