• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A gang of new Kia Telluride SUVs

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Well I very covertly took these pics at work today. You know just looking put for you guys and giving you the inside scoop and whatnot. These pics are all of the new Kia Telluride . I have not looked up an MSRP because I wouldn't buy one anyway and don't need to be offended by new Korean car prices. All that being said I did like them.
These things were all V6 powered and mostly AWD . The majority were mid level models with cloth manual seats and plain old knobs for climate control. I actually like that best. Some even had fire extinguishers clamped down right in front of the passenger seat. Never seen that in a passenger vehicle. Usually that's a service vehicle type deal. I like how boxy these were . Most SUVs have gotten all aero and all look the same. But on the down side these are still Kiss and will drop like a rock in resale .
All these we moved today came in on semi car haulers. I think they were built in Lagrange at the U.S. Kia plant. They are headed out of the country to Saudi Arabia. It was weird trying to read the radio and instrument cluster. Then I looked at the side view mirror. I assume all those scribbled lines said something about objects in mirror being closer than they appear . But it was all written in terrorist so who the hell knows what it said ? BTW they all had AM/FM and satellite radio. I thought Saudi Arabia banned music and dancing.
Anyway, these things are cool. Probably the coolest thing Kia has to offer right now. But again probably not worth anywhere close to their retail price.

Attachments

• 20190315_104954.jpg
    20190315_104954.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 20190315_104944.jpg
    20190315_104944.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 20190315_112417.jpg
    20190315_112417.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 210
  • 20190315_104710.jpg
    20190315_104710.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 211
Last week we drove Toyota Highlanders through the wash and parked them according to the country they were headed to. Well I know where Kazakhstan is and where the Ukraine is. But where the hell is Bremerhaven ?

I like the concept...not so sure about the execution...hmm...
Yeah me too. I've driven several brands in my time at the port. I mostly drive Hyundai and Kia now and occasionally Toyota. But last year when I was with WWL I drove Jags Rovers and Subarus. No use for Jag and Rover at all. But I got turned out on Subaru. I dig the Forester a lot. The Cross Trek blows . But the Forester
is great. Best part is that the Forested can be had loaded for less than most other brands with just FWD. And Subaru models can be had with manual transmissions and plain steel wheels at a significant savings.
I dig the Outback too but since it's made in Indiana I never drove one.

Back
Top Bottom