• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A Hell of a Fight Coming

So far we seem like a cynical and defeated bunch. That doesn't bode well.

Ahh, a breath of fresh air!!

Consider the irony of him announcing the infringements today, and then within a week's time, placing his hand on a Holy Bible and swearing to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

The actions will be defined by the terms. If we do not see immediate action on a congressional level, then we know where they stand as well. The Constitution is to be defended against all enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree....Joined NRA and going to join GCO

Join JPFO as well.

I find this thread ironic seeing as how the originator of it was one of those that elected to place the very person he's worried will give the orders mentioned.

Is that a positive and proactive response?

Apathy isn't going to keep gun rights. Sorry if my passion for the Second Amendment is too much. This is an emotional issue for me, the Second Amendment allows for the preservation of all of the rest. Like I said, sometimes my enthusiasm for gun rights gets me riled up, but it is not directed at a specific person.

- - - Updated - - -

I find this thread ironic seeing as how the originator of it was one of those that elected to place the very person he's worried will give the orders mentioned.

Wrong, I did not.

- - - Updated - - -

I've done my memberships, written/called my officials, now I'm waiting for the court case against the EO to donate to whatever group fights it.

Awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom