• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A man's love for the AK47...

Am I the only one who loves the smell of a surplus mag after you clean the cosmo off of it? My first AK was a SAR1 from Atlantic that had 2 surp mags with it and everytime I smell a surp mag I think of the rifle that I let go.

I should be flogged for that.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who love the smell of a surplus mag after you clean the cosmo off of it? My first AK was a SAR1 from Atlantic that had 2 surp mags with it and everytime I smell a surp mag I think of the rifle that I let go.

LOL...nope you aint alone bro!

I love the ak platform for my own reasons. These quotes still stay fresh in my mind when I shoot and handle my ak:

"I am still ready to shake hands with anyone who designs a better assault rifle than mine"

"Anything that is complex is not useful and anything that is useful is simple. This has been my whole life's motto."

Straight from the man himself.

Am I the only one who loves the smell of a surplus mag after you clean the cosmo off of it? My first AK was a SAR1 from Atlantic that had 2 surp mags with it and everytime I smell a surp mag I think of the rifle that I let go.

Not at all. Surplus mags and ammo smell like pure win to me. I still get a chill up my spine Everytime I smell it!

ak47wallpaper.jpg

How about a woman's love?

You guys and your AKs should get a room.

Are they nice weapons? Yes.

But from some of the posts here I think you guys are taking it way too far.

Back
Top Bottom