• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A man's love for the AK47...

How come you never see optics on an AK? Because it doesn't matter.......you're not going to hit what you’re aiming at 4 out of 5 times with that simple peasant gun.

It’s about shot placement…….not “knock down” power.

AR FTW and for TEOTWAWKI!!

:pop2:

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in awhile......

- - - Updated - - -

Rather have a butter knife ;)

Just what we need around here, another troll.

So let me get this straight, i post up, what many would consider FACTS, that YOU don't agree with, and I'm a troll? Lmao go play in traffic!
Actually what you posted was not facts but merely opinion. While I am of the same opinion and really have no use for an AK, this thread is not an AK vs AR thread but instead is about guys who love their AKs. While I agree with your assessment regarding AKs vs ARs, stating that opinion in this thread would in fact be considered trolling.

Actually what you posted was not facts but merely opinion. While I am of the same opinion and really have no use for an AK, this thread is not an AK vs AR thread but instead is about guys who love their AKs. While I agree with your assessment regarding AKs vs ARs, stating that opinion in this thread would in fact be considered trolling.

Yep...

I believe heyitsshane said it best when he opined...... "My AK may not be a 1MOA rifle but it's damn sure good for 1 Minute of Mother ****er"

And really, that's all I need mine for anyway.

Last edited:
T
You can take your so-called "FACTS" and pound dirt.

AR is more accurate than AK..... Fact!
Ergos on an ak blow!......fact!
AKs were designed and intended for soldiers who weren't considered smart enough to maintain and operate the weapon......fact!

Sometimes the truth hurts, brother!

Back
Top Bottom