• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A man's love for the AK47...

Heck yeah, nothing like turning concrete blocks into dust while the dude with an AR is cowering in the fetal position.

Actually what you posted was not facts but merely opinion. While I am of the same opinion and really have no use for an AK, this thread is not an AK vs AR thread but instead is about guys who love their AKs. While I agree with your assessment regarding AKs vs ARs, stating that opinion in this thread would in fact be considered trolling.

To be honest, I didn't read the entire thread. I just saw a post, of similar nature, on the first page and figured this would turn into the typical ar vs AK thread.......

Last edited:
why i love an AK, simplicity i can count on. Kinda like an old chevy pick up, a Marlboro red, a Kabar, 8 oclock coffee, grandmas biscuits, an estwing hammer and a truck stop waitress they all get the job done. There may be better things than all listed (cept th biscuits of course) but these all serve me well

why i love an AK, simplicity i can count on. Kinda like an old chevy pick up, a Marlboro red, a Kabar, 8 oclock coffee, grandmas biscuits, an estwing hammer and a truck stop waitress they all get the job done. There may be better things than all listed (cept th biscuits of course) but these all serve me well

That's sig line material! Love it!

Ergonomics blow? As a lefty I happen to be quite fond of the ergonomics. Also, just because you are stating that it is a fact doesn't change the fact that your statements are opinion. Fact vs. opinion is fun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom