• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A peek at your CCW

..... said the genius.

(by the way Mr. 10 feedbacks with a carry permit, citing your records here is not equal to making assumptions)
You are assuming that my 10 transactions here are the only Firearms transactions I've ever made which could not be further from the truth...
I have privately bought and sold firearms in the state of Georgia for 40 years...
Perhaps you're getting a little too much caffeine in your diet which is leading to your unwarranted aggression

Don't want to share that your legal to purchase and own a private sale firearm then move along. I won't lose any sleep. I will do my part to not sell to someone who doesn't legally have the right. If you don't have the right then you probably did something you shouldn't have. Move on.

As long as you understand is that a GWCL only tells you that at the time it was issued, up to 5 years ago, the holder could pass a background check. A lot can happen in 5 years that will disqualify someone from owning a gun.

If you don't have the right then you probably did something you shouldn't have.

See, those are the words used by gun control advocates. Don't get too upset, I get that it's different context, but those are pretty much the same words in the same order. That's why some of us have heartburn over them. I do understand the desire to see a WCL. I feel like I'm doing my part without that though.

Why would anyone on here not wanna see your ccw. That jail time if someone sells or trades a firearm to a fellow. This is about the dumbest question someone could ask. If you can’t show it don’t try to buy or trade for it. NEVER GO FULL RETARD.

Back
Top Bottom