• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A peek at your CCW

I will never ask for documentation not will I ever present it. My weapons are protection against not only other individuals but the tyranny of the increasingly inept and corrupt government, as clearly laid out in the constitution. The police are not your friends or allies so I see no reason to play gestapo for them.

As far as being on the bottom of a list instead of the top, this at least gives me an opportunity for a higher value target then the C-Student local PD.

Those with libertarian flags espousing boot licking philosophies in this thread amuse and disgust me.

In the state of Georgia you are not compelled to do your best to prove to yourself that the buyer is legitimate

The law actually Ga. Code § 16-11.125, et seq: May not knowingly transfer a firearm to anyone who is prohibited by federal law. Technically, you're correct but that "knowingly" part could be drastically misinterpreted by a leftist DA, Fed or otherwise...

The law actually Ga. Code § 16-11.125, et seq: May not knowingly transfer a firearm to anyone who is prohibited by federal law. Technically, you're correct but that "knowingly" part could be drastically misinterpreted by a leftist DA, Fed or otherwise...

law makes sense but in the real world but it seems to me that this would only work if John Q Citizen has the ability to run your name through NCIC (etc) & can determine whether you’re a felon or mental case or not

law makes sense but in the real world but it seems to me that this would only work if John Q Citizen has the ability to run your name through NCIC (etc) & can determine whether you’re a felon or mental case or not

Well, there are things that could be shown that one at least went with the spirit of the law and required ID, etc. if a least, just to determine age. My point is that vague laws like this despite the good intent eventually could be used against a seller. Remember those two homeowners protecting their property from protestors in St. Louis? The BLM DA charged them with everything she could...

I don’t even have a CCW, just never have felt the need for one. I work as a firefighter in a large department and have extensive background check on state and federal levels fairly often. I usually skip over the guns that people require a CCW. I’ve never really asked the question to see if they would sale to me without having one. I figured it was their right if they required it.

Here's a real "fly in the ointment" to this discussion. Do you all realize the House is set to vote on a bill this week that would require ALL TRANSFERS, including between individuals, to have to go through Brady checks with Bill H.R. 8. Also Bill H.R. 1446 would delay background checks. Here is the information - https://www.gunowners.org/na03042021/
Contact your House Of representatives or use the GOA form letter to tell them to stop the bill! Everyone opinion on here will be meaningless if this get passed.

Here's a real "fly in the ointment" to this discussion. Do you all realize the House is set to vote on a bill this week that would require ALL TRANSFERS, including between individuals, to have to go through Brady checks with Bill H.R. 8. Also Bill H.R. 1446 would delay background checks. Here is the information - https://www.gunowners.org/na03042021/
Contact your House Of representatives or use the GOA form letter to tell them to stop the bill! Everyone opinion on here will be meaningless if this get passed.

Yes....who/what we have in charge of our government now are nothing but duplicitous, greedy, disingenuous, enslaving tyrants. There are no other words to describe them. Revolution.

Why would anyone on here not wanna see your ccw. That jail time if someone sells or trades a firearm to a fellow. This is about the dumbest question someone could ask. If you can’t show it don’t try to buy or trade for it. NEVER GO FULL RETARD.
why would i want to give someone i do not know my personal information so they could steal my identity? if you are an FFL i will more than happily fill out the 4473. if you are not an FFL, I'm more than happy to meet you at the FFL of your choice and you can pay them to do the transfer on a 4473. There is no reason on earth to give joe blow my personal information.

No need to contact my house rep..... MTG the

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom