• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active Shooter in Midtown: 3 people shot near Colony Square

I saw on twitter (I know) where she was apparently headed to Cameroon. Based on the little bit I heard of her voice on those videos, her accent matches. Sounds like this was premeditated and she had an exfil plan. It's a little bit chilling in that video where she says "whatever happens, happens."

Okay, we broke the internet and the NSA and FBI have acknowledged our google-fu and deduction skills (elementary, my dear Watson). Thanks to all the CSI:ODT members.

Now let’s grade the perp :

1. Planning: I’ll say “ C-“ to “D”. She did enough planning to succeed with part of her plan. Her long term , post-mission planning was lacking.

2. Execution: I give her an “A-“ , she executed (pun intended) her primary targets and only wounded one extra (or so it seems).

3. Exfil: “F”. Not only was she caught, she made it easy. Same clothes, hair , glasses, and she still had the gun. WTF was she thinking?

4. Ancillary: Well, she had flash and pizzazz, but an awful wardrobe. Angelina Jolie won’t be wearing the Where’s Waldo shirt in the movie production.
However, she shut down midtown for hours and GOT to the airport!
Also, props to the ATF fed boy in the arrest photo. Cool uniform. Brad Pitt wants your number.
I’ll give her a “B” for this category.

Come on detectives, give us a grade and get your post count higher.

Back
Top Bottom