• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors

I went there today against advice I had on here to not bother going; I should have listened to the advice...
Did you get anything? It's also a Saturday, which I'm sure you considered that as well lol. The place really isn't that bad on a weekday before lunch or after lunch but before 5. I haven't been to the new store yet. I'm just glad they got rid of that damn 80 degree angled parking lot in the front. MADNESS I tell you!

If ya'll want good customer service AND great prices, you need to drive a little extra and visit Sporting Arms in Winterville. If they don't have what you want, it can be gotten in a couple of days. I don't work for them, but have bought many guns and supplies there.

I've been in the old location several times and the new location once. It is a very convenient location for me. I've mostly went there to see new products you can't find at smaller shops. I've never bought a firearm from them. Their prices aren't bad but the second a arrogant know it all sales person starts quoting "facts" I know to be inaccurate they loose a sale if they had one to start with.

Did you get anything? It's also a Saturday, which I'm sure you considered that as well lol. The place really isn't that bad on a weekday before lunch or after lunch but before 5. I haven't been to the new store yet. I'm just glad they got rid of that damn 80 degree angled parking lot in the front. MADNESS I tell you!
I wanted to see if they had a GSG .22 1911 but too few employees to go around so I got tired of standing waiting on anyone. It was about 1:00 and everyplace was more crowded than I expected, including my 10:00 visit to the Georgia Firing Line but at least they tried to help everyone. I guess if I'm seriously wanting to purchase from a dealer I'll go back to Cherokee Gun and Pawn in Canton.

I wanted to see if they had a GSG .22 1911 but too few employees to go around so I got tired of standing waiting on anyone. It was about 1:00 and everyplace was more crowded than I expected, including my 10:00 visit to the Georgia Firing Line but at least they tried to help everyone. I guess if I'm seriously wanting to purchase from a dealer I'll go back to Cherokee Gun and Pawn in Canton.
I want one of those guns too! I know NWsharp likes his. Yeah Cherokee are nice guys, but too far for me. I have family in Smyrna, so AO is relatively convenient (no pun intended). I usually tend to bypass all the other sales associates and find the same guy that I like to deal with.

I had a lengthy post typed up but screw it. Basically AO, Wildwest traders, Ga Firing line, ect. They all pretty much suck. Their prices are higher than what you can find online and they act like they are doing you a favor by letting you spend money with them. I would rather buy online, pay a $20 transfer fee at a pawnshop and not have to deal with any of the arrogance/ignorance.

I always seem to encounter the same attitude at many gun shops, the whole "I'm better than you cause I'm behind the counter" type of thing. It got to the point where I would just stop going to gun shops entirely and just shop online. The only problem with shopping online is that good customer service is sometimes hard to find.
Honestly I found the best place to shop is from Heroestactical.com. You get the ease on online shopping with a mix of personal customer service. The owner called me as soon as my gun arrived.

I like to check the tracker to see where my package is during transit. When I used to order at other stores I would see that my package arrived in the morning and still would not get a call. I would even call the store and ask if I could pick it up. Almost every response was "It is here but we have to log it into out systems" WHAT CRAP!

When I went over to heroes Aaron did the all the paper work right in front of me and it was quick and painless. I stayed there for 20 minutes, not because it was a long wait but because we got to talking about our favorite guns and gear.

long story short don't give rude companies your business!!!

Back
Top Bottom