• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Advice on GA boat charter please......

Dingo,
Any chance you'll be in the Atlanta area on May 16th?

ODT 10th anniversary gun show and swap meet at the Cobb Civic Center. Limited tickets so get them now.

We'll all be there. Well, anybody that's cool will be there.

:cool-new: :thumb: :tinfoil3: :tape2: :usa: :wacko: :wof: :cool:

Dingo,
Any chance you'll be in the Atlanta area on May 16th?

ODT 10th anniversary gun show and swap meet at the Cobb Civic Center. Limited tickets so get them now.

We'll all be there. Well, anybody that's cool will be there.

:cool-new: :thumb: :tinfoil3: :tape2: :usa: :wacko: :wof: :cool:

ODT10 is why I’m coming, got tickets months ago.

OK a little clarity, a bareboat charter is when you get to drive the boat for a few days, see a bit of Georgia from the water which is very much our thing being sailors and all. Hope that clears things up a bit, I just made a dumb assumption that people would know what I was on about.
Dingo the tides are a bitch,I would get a guide for sightseeing if that’s what you want, or you could be hung up for hours in the marshes.

OK a little clarity, a bareboat charter is when you get to drive the boat for a few days, see a bit of Georgia from the water which is very much our thing being sailors and all. Hope that clears things up a bit, I just made a dumb assumption that people would know what I was on about.
Sounds like yer lookin fer an ODTer with a boat.

Think we might have to give up on this idea, I can’t find anything about bareboat charters in GA. Thanks for all your help guys.

The only boat rentals I've ever heard of in Savannah were on base years ago. Not even sure if that still exists. We have about a 7 foot tide swing from low to high and you can get stuck on a bar if you're not paying attention but cruising the intracoastal would not be an issue for someone with experience. How many people? I might be up for giving y'all a boat ride. I'm just running a little 17' center console these days though

Back
Top Bottom