• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama vs Auburn final thoughts

It was a heck of a game. Auburn got there goal of being the spoiler. One of the best offensive games of the year, IMO.

Best game of the year. Wish The Dawgs could score like that. One thing that makes me scratch my head is why Bama gave up on running the ball? They could have easily dominated the game and killed the clock. Najee Harris was shredding the Barn D. I don't know why all these teams insist on throwing the ball all over the yard? It ends up putting the defense on the field constantly and gasses them.

Best game of the year. Wish The Dawgs could score like that. One thing that makes me scratch my head is why Bama gave up on running the ball? They could have easily dominated the game and killed the clock. Najee Harris was shredding the Barn D. I don't know why all these teams insist on throwing the ball all over the yard? It ends up putting the defense on the field constantly and gasses them.

Agreed. Alabama was one of the best ever at the running game. If they want to compete they should go back to there roots.

Agreed. Alabama was one of the best ever at the running game. If they want to compete they should go back to there roots.

I have wondered this all season. Bad things happen when your QB constantly holds the ball looking for a homerun on every play.

Agreed, LSU's offense is pretty much the same as theirs in concept, but with more running plays and a better back. Trying to win in the SEC without an effective run game will only go so far.

Back
Top Bottom