• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alcohol? Carry?

I am suggesting that if you are found drunk standing over a dead body, you're odds of a lawyer putting you behind bars greatly increase.

Are you suggesting that a lawyer wouldn't have a field day trying to put you in jail while carrying a deadly weapon and not having enough intelligence not to drink while doing so. Feel free to be the first guy to test HB60 so I can see the outcome.

I guess being dead is better.

Thanks for the input.

I call shenanigans

Negative. Neighbors reported prowler. Cops decided to check my yard even though the neighbors were 300+ yards away. I opened door to smoke and see this dude creeping next to my hedge row. Got within about 20 feet (see Macon I am a ninja) drew a bead on him from behind and started yelling infractions.

He yelled police don't shoot and turned on his light so i could see his uniform. I lowered weapon. He explained situation. I suggested he knock before he check my property next time and he agreed that was probably a good idea. I went back inside to continue drinking.

I don't drink and carry in public.

Not one drop. Not ever. There are DAs and prosecutors out there who are anti-gun. And they are greedily waiting the change to jump all over the first "drunk Zimmerman."

I don't understand why anyone would do something so reckless as drinking and carrying. I don't care whether they are drunk or not, if they get involved in a shooting and have any alcohol in their system, I just don't see how that would turn out well.

I don't drink and carry in public.

Not one drop. Not ever. There are DAs and prosecutors out there who are anti-gun. And they are greedily waiting the change to jump all over the first "drunk Zimmerman."

I don't understand why anyone would do something so reckless as drinking and carrying. I don't care whether they are drunk or not, if they get involved in a shooting and have any alcohol in their system, I just don't see how that would turn out well.
Facing prosecution is better than being dead.

Back
Top Bottom