• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alcohol? Carry?

Maybe you should practice shooting at the range drunk so you can make sure you can hit your target.

So people with poor vision, low iq's, and bad hand eye coordination shouldn't be issued permits or allowed to buy guns at all? Maiybe I'm a genius ninja sober and just average when drinking.

So people with poor vision, low iq's, and bad hand eye coordination shouldn't be issued permits or allowed to buy guns at all? Maiybe I'm a genius ninja sober and just average when drinking.

People with not enough common sense to know when not to operate a deadly weapon should not be issued permits. Criminally insane should not be issued permits. Repeat offenders should not get permits. People that think they are ninjas should not be issued permits.

People with not enough common sense to know when not to operate a deadly weapon should not be issued permits. Criminally insane should not be issued permits. Repeat offenders should not get permits. People that think they are ninjas should not be issued permits.

But there's no iq requirement for a permit, a driver's license, or the right to vote....

Ninjas don't need permits. We're stealthy and never have our permits checked.

Seriously though in my own home I have the right to defend myself regardless of how much I drink. Public intoxication is illegal with or wIthout a gun.

People with not enough common sense to know when not to operate a deadly weapon is not the issue. As troy alluded to, a person should have the same right to defend themselves whether they have consumed alcohol or not.

He should not have to simply bed over and take it from his attackers because he had a couple cosmopolitans on the couch watching sex in the city......Or having a beer with dinner while out with the family.

Bottom line. In most instances were you use deadly force you will be checked for alcohol level after the fact.

I think the law would consider you in your house vs you out with friends.

Your chances of proving to a jury that you were defending yourself in your house are pretty good.

Let me know what prison you're in when you shoot someone at a bar.

I think the law would consider you in your house vs you out with friends.

Your chances of proving to a jury that you were defending yourself in your house are pretty good.

Let me know what prison you're in when you shoot someone at a bar.

Are you suggesting a person in threat of great bodily injury or death should simply not resist and preserve their own life because they happen to be eating dinner in a bar or anywhere else in public?

Back
Top Bottom