• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Almost made it 28 years

Been through 2. Both a blessing. 90% of the time there’s always someone else involved.
Try and prepare for that as well. Pay her 0 attention, only communication through lawyers. She ain’t worried about you, so don’t worry about her.

Yes she has Facebook Instagram sure some other stuff I don't know about. She never was big into it that she let on. Bur who knows.
Don't take this the wrong way, but do you suspect any cheating? Hell if she's got Instagram and a FB and you ever suspected something it started there probably. I hope not but if you suspected anything I'd get a slueth on the trail

Been through 2. Both a blessing. 90% of the time there’s always someone else involved.
Try and prepare for that as well. Pay her 0 attention, only communication through lawyers. She ain’t worried about you, so don’t worry about her.
solid advice

my older brother has told me and this is true, women wanting the divorce that far down the road has hilariously bad consequences for them because women have a much larger depreciation constant (after 40 good luck ladies). men dont have that issue nearly as much; its easier for an older divorced guy to date and find a better partner thn divorced women

Back
Top Bottom